What is WordPress?
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS).
So versatile it powers websites, blogs, e-commerce, forums and more.
WordPress started life as a blogging platform and is now considered a content management system. It has become extremely popular due to the huge amount of plugins to extend it’s functions, it’s great support network and because it’s easy to use. WordPress has become the choice of many web developers, including ourselves.
Your website is probably an important part of your business and business strategy. WordPress allows you to easily create, update and manage your entire website, all by yourself using just an internet browser. With WordPress you don’t need to ask your designer to make edits or add new pages for you. You can do it yourself whenever you want just by logging in. Save your money and make changes and add new pages all on your own.
- WordPress is user friendly and easy to learn.
- WordPress uses themes to give a consistent look throughout the site.
- WordPress has lots of free and paid themes available to create your sites layout with your branding.
- WordPress is Social Media Optimised.
- WordPress is Search Engine Optimised.
- WordPress has lots of free & paid plugins available to add extra functionality to your site.
- WordPress powers 60% of the world’s CMS websites today.